Have You Ever Wanted Straight, Beautiful, Shiny, Healthy Looking, Vibrant Hair?
You Can Have It!
Below is an extreme Japanese Hair Straightening example.
Couldn’t go all the way Straight in 1 round, but what a difference!
This is an extreme case of almost African American hair type, it took 7 hours to get it this straight!
“The Best Japanese Straightening System”
Shiseido Crystallizing/Liscio Japanese Hair Straightening
Liscio/Shiseido Crystallizing Japanese Hair Straightening is an innovative new technique from Japan to make frizzy, curly or wavy hair completely straight while preserving the hair’s health. In the past, people were concerned that if they straightened their hair, they would damage it significantly, and this was true. It is not true any more. Hair can be straightened much more effectively with the Japanese Liscio /Shiseido Crystallizing techniques with much less damage to the hair.
Japanese Hair Straightening typically will improve the hair’s feel, softness and shine while making it more manageable!
What is Japanese Hair Straightening and its History?
The first question we are usually asked about Japanese Hair Straightening (also called Thermal Reconditioning) is “Why do the Japanese need to have their Hair Straightened? They already have straight hair!” Actually this is just not true. Many Japanese have wavy or kinky hair.
Shiseido Crystallizing & LISCIO by Milbon “The Best Japanese Straightening Systems”
Milbon introduced Liscio in Japan on 1996 to satisfy the Japanese peoples desire to have completely straight hair. Unlike existing relaxers with active ingredients based on Hydroxide and lye, thio-based Liscio is gentler for the hair thereby straightening the hair while leaving it in great condition. Milbon was the first manufacturer to receive Japanese governmental approval for its unique thermal reconditioning system. Liscio contains a specially formulated solution and iron, which protects and repairs hair from heat damage.In 1998 Liscio was introduced to the North American Marketplace and has developed the product and procedure even further to enable the process to be performed on just about any client that walks through the salon door. With added protein treatments and supporting products for the thermal reconditioning procedure, it is not uncommon to hear clients proclaim that their hair condition actually has improved after the procedure. Aoi Beauty Studio is confident that our line of products and Japanese original techniques will meet your desire to have beautiful straight hair.
Learn why Liscio /Shiseido Crystallizings the best system on the market by clicking here to learn about the competitive products and their shortfalls when compared to Liscio/.Shiseido Crystallizing
How is Japanese Hair Straightening Done?
Japanese Hair Straightening is a fairly involved procedure. It can take between 4 and 8 hours to complete depending on your hair length and volume. Salons in LA charge upwards of $1200 USD to do this procedure. You will be happy that Aoi Beauty Studio does not charge that much!! Click Here to see how much we charge for Liscio /Shiseido Crystallizing Japanese Hair Straightening.
The Liscio Hair Straightening System & Shiseido Crystallizing is as follows:
- Assessing the hair type and condition.
- Washing the hair.
- Applying protein to the hair, if necessary for the particular customer and hair type. (small extra charge for this procedure, if you don’t do this when necessary, you could end up with a less than satisfactory result, the stylist will tell you if this is necessary or not in your consultation)
- Applying Solution #1 (this cuts the hair’s “Cystine Bonds” – the bonds that hold curl or wave patterns).
- Testing to see when the hair is ready to have Solution #1 rinsed out.
- Rinsing the hair.
- Eliminating some excess moisture in the hair (blow-drying to a certain point).
- Ironing the hair in extremely small sections with a special Japanese Straightening Iron that reaches temperatures of 180 degrees Celsius. Don’t worry, this will not damage your hair unnecessarily.
- Applying Solution #2 to the hair after ironing is completed.
- Rinsing the hair and conditioning.
- Drying the hair and applying a flat iron to remove excess moisture if necessary.
If you want to check our Liscio /Shiseido Crystallizing Hair Straightening FAQ to have any of your remaining questions answered, Click Here.
If you would like to go to our Pricing page to figure out how much it would cost to straighten your hair