How are you doing? right now,I am having a hard time that the spring has finally come and also I have Hay fever..! This year, it feels like there are so many pollen.. this is so tough that I have been patient for now. but I really like this season, hopefully, everyone enjoys good time without any sick!
This time I am introducing a Great Products good for someone who are concerned thinning hair!
Thinning Hair Treatment for Women with Grapeseed Procyanidins and Ginkgo Biloba
An exclusive synergy of energizing and protective ingredients
HELPS REGENERATE THE HAIR BULB ENVIRONMENT
- Grape procyanidols : Anti-free radical action
- Ginkgo Biloba and Viburnum : Boost intercellular exchanges ; Boost surface micro-circulation
TONES THE HAIR BULB
- Sulfur-containing amino acids
- Biotechnological peptide stimulators
- Sulfur-containing polyosides : Boost hair root irrigation and keratin production
- Tyrosine derivatives : Help delay the appearance of gray hair
- Vitamins B5 and B6 : Moisturizing and stimulating action
- Silk proteins : Give shine to the hair
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- After shampoo, towel-dry the hair and apply the contents of one vial on scalp, working section by section
- Massage gently with fingertips to encourage product absorption
- Do not rinse
- Style as usual.
RECOMMENDATION FOR USE
- Intensive treatment: Apply twice a week for 4 weeks.
- Maintenance care: Apply once a week for 2 to 3 months.
- 85% of positive results (clinical study).
- Convenient: requires no rinsing, non-greasy, leaves no residue.
- Helps delay the appearance of gray hair.
- Facilitates styling.
Have you decided any vacation plan yet? We are looking forward to seeing you before you go travelling!
AOI Beauty Studio & Esthetics Ltd. 604-688-2122 520 Beatty St. Vancouver, BC
Located in Crosstown
Set of 12 x 7.5ml / 0.25 fl. oz vials