Hi, we’re the Japanese Hair Straightening experts in Vancouver, with a passion to support our clients straighten their frizzy, curly & wavy hair!
Here are some of Frequently asked question.
What is Japanese Hair Straightening
– Liscio Japanese Hair Straightening
– Shiseido Crystallizing
– Liscio Hair Straightening
– Thermal Reconditioning
– Ionic Straightening
– Japanese Straightening
– Japanese Style Hair Straitening
– Yuko Hair Straightening
– Brazilian Blow out
– Sedu Hair Style
All the above are names used for high quality Hair Straightening.
AOI Japanese Hair Straightening is an innovative technique from Japan to make frizzy, curly or wavy hair straight while preserving the hair’s health. In the past, people were concerned that if they straightened their hair, they would damage it significantly, and this was true. It is not true any more. Hair can be straightened much more effectively with the Japanese techniques with much less damage to the hair.
AOI Japanese Hair Straightening typically will improve the hair’s feel, softness and shine while making it more manageable!
The Straightening is performed as follows:
- Assessing the hair type and condition.
- Washing the hair.
- Applying Special protein to the hair, if necessary for the particular customer and hair type. (small extra charge for this procedure, if you don’t do this when necessary, you could end up with a less than satisfactory result, the stylist will tell you if this is necessary or not in your consultation)
- Applying Solution #1 (this cuts the hair’s “Cystine Bonds” – the bonds that hold curl or wave patterns).
- Testing to see when the hair is ready to have Solution #1 rinsed out.
- Rinsing the hair.
- Eliminating some excess moisture in the hair (blow-drying to a certain point).
- Ironing the hair in extremely small sections with a special Japanese Straightening Iron that reaches temperatures of 180 degrees Celsius. Don’t worry, this will not damage your hair unnecessarily.
- Applying Solution #2 to the hair after ironing is completed.
- Rinsing the hair and conditioning.
- Drying the hair and applying a flat iron to remove excess moisture if necessary.
more information about Japanese Hair Straightening in our website